Profile
ZAKI
SP - Mechanical Engineering
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me, full of ups and downs, making me start to get tired of it.
But I always remember to smile always! :)
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
~10:48 PM
Hmm..Today I think I did too much physics liao lah. Its like I think 6 hours straight if I cancel out the breaks that I take during the time that I studied. Well, it may sound crazy but I'm seriously trying to pia everything this week. I hope it works man cos if it doesn't, I have my own self to be blamed. Wait.. Is there a way to push the blame to others? Oh wells. Going to do some more physics tonight if possible and tomorrow morning (DUH!).
I think I just realised something. Well, life after ROD and before it is totally different. Like before this, I didn't dare to talk to cadets over msn even but after awhile, it got kinda okay especially after ROD. I feel that there is more things that you can talk about now. Hmm.. I'm like currently talking to 2 of my cadets now so often till I sometimes think that they were never my cadets. Just a friend that I have made in school. Weird isn't it? Well, we just gotta accept this as a fact of life.
Something else which I realised that happened during this June holidays. Alot of things happen during this period of time. Well, this itself doesn't sound weird but imagine negative stuff happening at this point of time. Doesn't it sound funny? Like we people never meet much during the June holidays but still these things happen. Well, if you count those times when we meet for conquer 'o' and those basketball sessions that we meet up at anywhere but other than that, we don't meet much often. Now this sounds even more weird because words have done all the work for us. Words do play an important role in our very own lives. Like it can damage one's feelings, hurt another and also cure somebody's feelings. Feelings are everything. They can either make or break someone's heart. Well, feelings are also hard to be patched up. Just like the heart. When words hurt someone's feelings, I guess the hurt is 100 times worse than you getting hit by the arrow. It hurts so much that that person may think that its totally impossible to patch it up once again. On the other hand, words can also do the trick. A little 'sorry' can actually mean alot to someone. Some may think that by just saying that will not do any good to any party but you never know the effect of saying 'sorry' until you say it to the person itself. Well, sounds weird but as I say, life is abit weird. Well, the person's heart will I guess open up upon hearing the 'sorry' that is being expressed. I guess the person might think that sincerity is always the main thing and that other things other than that will not have to be cared. This is where I think that words are 'defeated'. Apologising to someone will help and it really will. Just make sure that the apology comes sincerely from you and that you vow not to make another same old miserable mistake. We humans always say that we will not repeat our mistakes and stuff but we always go back on our word. Well, that cant be help cos' we are humans and humans do make those type of stupid, dumb mistakes. Like repeating them. But you know what, we should really try to change our habits to be a better mankind on this face of this earth. Well, though many scientists and those weirdos who study the universe and stuff say that there is life out there just that we don't know, but I'm pretty certain that we are the only mankind who have got brains and we can use them. Functioning well alright. So yeah.
To all those humans out there who have been reading this, just remember that words do play a very important role in our very own lives. Things change within a split second when those wrong words are being expressed. Be careful of the words used and never offend someone's feelings cos' the medicine to it is so rare. And TRY not to make too many same mistakes. Think before doing something.
Its a big wonder how I managed to become someone's medicine when she is feeling down. Maybe we do have chemistry between one another. Maybe thats why I feel comfortable when talking to you. You're like the most wonderful lil' sis that one can ever have.
I think thats about what I have to say for now. Will think of another topic tomorrow but I think it can't win the length of this cos' this is talking about feelings and nothing (i think) can be written longer than this topic. But I'll try.. LOL!