Profile
ZAKI
SP - Mechanical Engineering
Life has always been a huge roller coaster ride for me, full of ups and downs, making me start to get tired of it.
But I always remember to smile always! :)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
~10:23 PM
Today was another long day for me. Me and Mei Ying went around town area in search of new places for our amazing race. It's been pretty tiring but I just have to hold on. I am sure Mei Ying felt the same way too. We're like half-dead trying to complete the route. But we had fun, as per normal. :)
And thanks to Yi Xin and Melissa for helping us to make the games for the camp a success! Let's go together people! :D
And so today marks the end of the 10th day eh? So how did it feel throughout this 10 days? :D